Friday, February 22, 2019

Changes

Most of you will probably have heard by now that I have changed jobs and left Winchester Cathedral. I am now working for the Transcendence trust, which was formed in 2012 to support the Transcendence services in York minster, but which is now focused upon liturgical teaching, resourcing and promoting Sacramental Fresh Expressions in particular and helping churches engage with worship in new ways. With this in mind I have been doing a bit of re-organisation of my blogs. This blog will now be focused on liturgical teaching and theory (whether in the traditional world or in Fresh Expressions territory). It seems to me that the boundaries are blurring these days, but it also seems to me that more and more churches need help and support in refreshing their worship, hence my choice to do more writing, teaching and consultancy to support those in need of help. I have moved most of my creative worship ideas onto Canon Sue's Liturgy Blog. If you are looking for something that was previously here, it will probably be over there!

No comments: