Wednesday, March 23, 2005

More Songs

I've been in the studio again this week. I finally got around to writing the backing track for a song that I wrote at least 5 years ago. Plus I've done a trip hop (ish) remix of abide with me. You know how the verses go...but we've added the following rap segments between them.
V1
Live with me Lord in my heartbreak and my pain.
When I need a good friend
Hold me close and keep me sane
When the lights have gone out
And there’s darkness all around
Come step into my life
I’m so lost, help me get found.
V2
Yes there’s change and decay
And the leaves fall off the trees
And the dreams that I had
Seem to all get up and leave.
And the young all get old
And the old get sick and die
And I miss how things were
And sometimes it makes me cry.
V3
What occurs to me now
As I’ve seen too many graves
Is that death’s done quite well
In the great plans that You made
But I hold to the hope
And the promise that You gave
That we will live again
And we will rise from the grave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though Strange Fragrance along with Womanity are actually all-around for quite a while and they are surely ideal dealers, you'll find various other scents offered through the site similar to Strange Quality Absolue, Not liable Fragrance along with a good amount of people. burberry replica The truth is, perhaps scents pertaining to adult men can be acquired right over the site. replica gucci handbags You'll find 30 distinct invest in sources of adult men plus much more when compared with a hundred and forty for ladies, consequently there isn't a hesitation that will seeking the excellent parfum for everyone, in spite of her or his fashion, get older as well as inclination are going to be always easy. replica louis vuitton Girls are generally often informed regarding the facial foundation along with skin care solutions replica gucci that they employ, not simply given that they desire security through the sun's rays, and also given that they desire merely the top solutions which have been long-lasting along with support these people build a ideal impression. fendi handbags outlet Thierry Mugler recognizes this specific, and that is the key reason why the series suitable for skin color, mouth along with sight are actually common since that time his or her first relieve.