Thursday, March 27, 2008

More ambience and electronica

I quite often listen to "Groove Salad" internet radio when I've got writing to do. Malcolm does too, but lately he has got bored of the track listings (probably cos we use so many of them in services I suspect!) Anyway he has started listening to DI.com which is another internet radio station, which has some very nice ambient and electronica on it.

Anyway yesterday they were playing some reallly nice stuff my Mikael Fyrek, so, as usual I scribbled down the track name and did a websearch on it. Its always nice to find that the thing you were looking for is being given away for free by the artist.
Mikael Fyrek on Myspace.
The album - In riots of colour they spin
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Darren said...

Thanks for the link, it sounds really good. (Darren here from Scripture Union - just in case you thought I was some strange blogging stalker)
Hope all is well